SAZ Sponsorship Tiers
- Increased awareness of your company's products and services.Through a sponsorship, your company's brand will be in front of the youth sports market of parents, coaches, and program organizers. We believe our touch point is over 6,000 people each year.
- Welcomed form of advertising. In most settings consumers are inclined to tune out advertising. However, youth sports sponsorships are a positive and engaging way to market a brand. Parents like to see the companies that are supporting local sports. Your clients and employees may enjoy seeing this participation as well.
- Knowledge that you have helped with the cost of a youth sports program. Swimmers participation fees cover some of the costs of the SAZ program. But it is the fundraising and support from sponsors which allows for additional resources, such as coaches, pool time, travel costs, etc. With greater funding available, more swimmers will be able to receive the many benefits of a team sport.
- Outstanding value for the dollars invested and tremendous goodwill. When comparing the cost of other marketing outlets like print, television and billboard advertising, youth sports sponsorships can be a great value and a smart option to include into the marketing mix. Companies that sponsor youth sports programs make a positive contribution to their community. Overall this can evoke a community wide feeling that a company understands the impact and importance of sports for their youth. This feeling can instill loyalty among a business' current and future patrons.
- Financial benefit for the company through a tax incentive. Scottsdale Synchro Arizona enjoys tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and similar Arizona state laws. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by those laws.
- Scottsdale Synchro Arizona’s tax identification number is 86-0650254.
Simple formatted text